E-Waste Management Guidelines
E-waste has been one of the fastest growing waste streams in the world. While e-waste contains valuable materials such as aluminium, copper, gold, palladium and silver, it also contains harmful substances like cadmium, lead and mercury. In the absence of proper awareness, disposing e-waste in landfill can result in toxic emissions to the air, water and soil and pose a serious health and environmental hazards.
Under the guidelines of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India, E-Waste (Management) Rules, 2016 as amended by E-Waste Rule, 2018 have been notified. Mitashi Edutainment Private Limited stands committed to implement E-Waste Rules.
We Mitashi Edutainment Private Limited understand there is a need to encourage recycling of all useful and valuable material from e-waste so as to conserve the ever depleting natural resources. Recycling end-of-life discarded products is vital if we are to save resources and minimize landfill. Mitashi Edutainment Private Limited understands its responsibility and in this regards we have tied-up with one of the leading and authorised e-waste recycler namely 3R Recycler for facilitating our customers to enable them to dispose off e-waste products after its end-of-life.
3R Recycler one of the renowned recycler is pioneer of recycling the e-waste in the most organized manner in India. Authorized by CPCB and HSPCB and are committed towards Environmental Social & Corporate Governance. They have expertise in assisting Producers in fulfilling their compliances related to EPR and E-waste Management.As part of our partnership with 3R Recycler, the company will provide EPR Services and ensure environmentally sound management of electronics that have reached their end-of-life phase. 3R Recycler has obtained all the necessary authorizations from the appropriate government agencies for their processing facilities. 3R Recycler ensures proper recycling and disposal of e-waste. This helps us protect the environment from any hazardous consequences, which would be otherwise caused by the inappropriate waste management of e-waste.
- Always look for information on the catalogue with your product for end-of-life equipment handling.
- Ensure that only Authorized Recyclers/Dismantler handle your electronic ( i.e. ACs, washing Machines ) products .
- Always call at our toll-free No’s to Dispose products that have reached end-of life
- Always drop your used electronic products, batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest Authorized E-Waste Collection Points.
- Always disconnect the battery from product, and ensure any glass surface is protected against breakage.
- Do not dismantle your electronic Products on your own
- Do not throw electronics in bins having “Do not Dispose” sign.
- Do not give e-waste to informal and unorganized sectors like Local Scrap Dealer/ Rag Pickers.
- Do not dispose your product in garbage bins along with municipal waste that ultimately reaches landfills.
What should I do with my electronic discards?
The mantra of "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle" applies here.
Reduce your generation of e-waste through smart handling and good maintenance.
Reuse still functioning electronic equipment by donating to us.
Recycle those products that cannot be repaired. Customer may handover their end of life products to our nearest drop points for proper Recycling.
We look forward to your support in ensuring safe and efficient disposal of e-waste which is a shared responsibility between our valued consumers and us. We value your co-operation.
To know more about safe and secure recycling and proper disposal of end-of-life electrical and Electronic Products Customer can contact at our all India & region wise toll-free number at:
All India - 1800-102-9705 I North India -1800-102-8632 I South India – 1800-843-3303
East India - 1800-843-3301